The only way to include set listings of gigs in your WordPress site. Powered by the setlist.fm API.
Full list of features:
- Retrieve a set list by using the artist name and date of gig (in format DD-MM-YYYY) and optional venue name.
- Widget for sidebars.
- Shortcode for pages and posts.
- Caching option to store set list data using the WordPress Transient API and reduce calls to the setlist.fm API.
- Setting for cache expiry.
- Default CSS stylesheet for styling the set list.
- Option to add your own CSS to style the set list.
- setlist.fm API checker, as the API has had some downtime recently.
- Plugin support section.
If you have any issues or feature requests please visit and use the Support Forum
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- Delete any existing
set-listfolder from the
set-listfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
- First release, bugs expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have an issue with the plugin
Please visit the Support Forum and see what has been raised before, if not raise a new topic.
I have a feature request
Please visit and add to the Feature Requests topic on the support forum.
Screenshot of the shortcode settings panel.
Screenshot of the general settings panel.
Screenshot of the custom styling settings panel.
Screenshot of the plugin support settings panel.
Screenshot of a set list used in a post.
This plugin uses the setlist.fm API and is not endorsed or certified by setlist.fm.